Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Silly girl!

I am really ANGRY at blogger right now. This is the third time that I have typed a long paragraph and had it give me an error when publishing. It makes it really hard to keep up with blogging when it erases everything and you have to go back and retype it. I just don't have that kind of time.

Astraea is really starting to mock us a lot more. We have always stuck out our tongues at her and blew raspberries to make her laugh. ( I am not sure what it is called, but making noises with your lips and tongue.) Now she is doing it too. She smiles and giggles and blows bubbles. Sometimes she uses it to get Daddys attention when he is playing his game. It is so cute. She is also making a lot of new noises. We are really excited to see what words she says first.

Mommy is on a new diet. It is day 6 and so far is incredibly hard. I have 30 pounds to lose and would like to do it by June or July. I know if I do I will feel much better, but it won't be easy. I hate dieting and working out. This time I have some support from some girls from my mom's board. DFWArea Moms. A couple of friends and I are also blogging about it here if anyone is interested. www.losingwnilanstarla.blogspot.com

1 comment: