Sunday, January 18, 2009

Firsts

Astraea is getting so big! Every day she learns or does something new. The last two weeks we have been introducing some veggies. Last weeks she had peas, which were "not bad". And this week carrots, which we "awesome". She usually only eats about two tablespoons of rice cereal and she LOVES it. So, I was surprised when she ate almost the whole jar of carrots. Every time I tried to stop she got mad at me. I will try to post pics of her "carrot face" soon.
She is also rolling over a lot better now. She mostly rolls from her belly to her back, and she can roll the other way, but she doesn't see the point. She hates being on her belly. I think she will be sitting up on her own pretty soon. She is strong enough she just has to figure out the coordination issue. We are moving soon and I am a little nervous that it will throw off our sleep schedule and everything. I know it will definitely be an adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment