Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy early Mothers Day & Easter






So, Doug went out to go to the bank this morning and came home with A CAMERA!!!! Yay! It is a Nikon p90 and it is my Mothers Day and Easter present. I have been taking pictures with my phone because the cheapo digital that I have is not working. Needless to say, I wasn't happy with the pictures at all! I don't know how to use it yet, but I just started out using the auto mode to point and shoot. I need to read the entire manual and play with it for a while. Honestly though, if I never did anything but auto it is still 100% better than what I had! Thank you honey! You are the best. And Astraea thanks you too. NOT! She is already sick of pictures. HA HA!

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME! Congrats! I absolutely LOVE my Nikon so I am sure you will be obsessed with yours. What a great hubby you've got, so happy for you! BTW, these pics are adorable, I love that big toothless smile!

    p.s. thx for your comments, they were very sweet!

    ReplyDelete