Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday Babygirl!

I am late, but on Wednesday Astraea was 6 months old. I can't believe how fast it has flown by. She is sitting up, babbling up a storm, rolling over and giggling like mommy and daddy are the funniest people in the world. (of course she is right about that...) We can't believe how big she is and how much she brings to our lives. Everyday is a new adventure when seen through her eyes. Every mommy tells you that it is the most amazing feeling, but you can't really "get" it til it happens to you. I couldn't be more thankful to have her in my life. I am blessed beyond words...

This is a slideshow that I made.

Astraea Penelope 6 hours to 6 months http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=134228847

3 comments:

  1. Oh Starla - that made me tear up! Precious! I love that song. She looks like sucha big girl in that last picture where she is sitting up. When do I get to take some pictures of her??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda hoping you could take some Easter pics at Grandma's house. You guys will be there right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - we will be there! I will have my camera ready! :)

    ReplyDelete