Monday, November 23, 2009

My little daredevil

Astraea is always moving a mile a minute. I can't keep up with her and a lot of the time neither can her legs. She is constantly running into stuff, bonking her head, falling down, and just generally beating herself up. But, it doesn't stop her. She is a ball of energy. I have read a lot about "spirited" children and I see so many of these traits in her. She is just "more" of everything. More intense, more sensitive, more persistant, in a nutshell; more of a handfull. But, we love that about her. These will be great adult traits. It's just managing to get her to adulthood that has me sweating...She is just beginning to climb too and it scares me to death. I am by nature a worrier. I know that she is gonna give me a panic attack before she hits school age. I have already considered starting on anxiety meds. I think there are good things about being fearless, someday it will probably serve her very well, but right now it doesn't help mommy's stress level. Here are some pics of her poor nose after taking a nosedive from the porch.





No comments:

Post a Comment