Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My baby is ONE!!

I am late posting this (of course), but Astraea Penelope is officially not a baby anymore. It is bittersweet. I am so proud of every new thing she learns. I love seeing her master new skills and become more independant. However, I feel like it is just happening too quickly. Each day she blows me away with her growth. It is already clear to me that this adventure is gonna fly by.

I am so grateful to have been chosen to be her Mommy. I can't imagine a more fulfilling role.

We had her birthday party on Saturday the 12th, but I still decided to document her birthday. Here are some pics of her Day in the Life.





1 comment:

  1. So glad to see a post from you on here! Since I can't get on Facebook at work I never hear from ya. :) She is precious. Love you!

    ReplyDelete