Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun in the sun

We have a pool at our house and Astraea has loved it! She was a little nervous the first time we went in but it only took a couple more tries before she got used to it. Now she loves it! She is actually starting to kick her legs a little when you "swim" her around. I think by next year she will be ready to start learning. I hope she enjoys the water as much as her parents do.







These pics are funny cause she was not digging the horse floaty thing. She calls most animals a dog right now. So in one of the pics she was pointing at it and saying "NO DOG!". That is what she tells the dogs all the time. :) No matter what they are doing...

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see a post! Glad you guys are loving it there - miss you! When are you guys coming for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are hoping to be there the first weekend of October. We will be having Astraea's first birthday party at Grandma Jo's house. I hope that I can book my flight really soon so I can give you guys an exact date. I really want everyone to come if possible.

    ReplyDelete