Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Well, 2008 is coming to an end. It has been a year of ups and downs. No matter what happened, it was the best year of my life thus far. I never imagined that I would have such a beautiful family and feel so fulfilled. It was exactly this day last year that our precious little girl Astraea Penelope was concieved! Wow! We could not have asked God for a better gift.

I am spending the night at home with the baby while Daddy works. We will definitely miss him! I plan on going in and kissing her at midnight and I have already gotten teary eyed at how wonderful the next year of our lives is going to be with her in it. She has got some amazing milestones coming up in the next few months and we feel so lucky to be a part of it. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment